Advances and Challenges in Couples Therapy
In this video, each participant will respond to the question “What’s the most important new idea or discovery shaping your practice with couples today?” Each presenter offers a 20-minute presentation in the compelling TED Talk style followed by the opportunity for further exchange and exploration with the audience.
The topics covered:
- What I’ve Learned from My Treatment Failures by David Schnarch, Ph.D.
- Relationships 2.0 by Pat Love, Ed.D.
- Practising Zero Negativity by Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D. & Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- Relational Reckoning by Terry Real, LICSW
- Explain the neurobiology of destructive relationships.
- Outline the new rules for treating millennial couples.
- Create the optimal marriage.
- Describe how we are confronting the limits of couple therapy.
Save 50% off the RRP today!
Offer valid until midday 8 July 2015 only.