In this seminar recording, learn how to use contemplative neuroscience in down-to-earth ways to:
- Describe major mechanisms of neuroplasticity
- Explain how to build self-compassion into the brain
- Stimulate and strengthen the neural circuits of empathy
- Summarize the three basic steps of “taking in the good” (TIG)
- Integrate the fourth step of TIG to heal painful experiences
- Help clients become more mindful
- Explain how to activate contentment, belonging and peace
BUDDHA'S BRAIN: THE PRACTICAL NEUROSCIENCE OF HAPPINESS, LOVE AND WISDOM
3 DVDs, Certificate for 6 CPD Hours.
FESTIVE INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
SAVE 50% TODAY!
Offer ends 9 December 2015 at midday.
Don’t forget our VIP Christmas Sale: Up to 60% discount on over 150 products.
Visit now: http://www.psychotherapydvds.com/epages/colt5155.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/colt5155/Categories/Registered_Customers