So many therapists who’ve done this course with us afterwards talked about how “transformational” it was.
“Life changing” said one Counselling Psychologist.
“What I've always been looking for” said another Senior Substance Misuse Worker.
Have a look through the list below regarding what the course has to offer and highlight those areas that you think you could use and act:
Show it to your training manager and get the training booked… or if you're a training decision maker yourself book it today.
It really does change the way participants practise!
Now - which of these could you use?
1. A therapeutic toolkit that grafts seamlessly onto your existing way of working – whether you're a Clinical Psychologist, Counsellor, Nurse, Therapist Coach or an Allied Health Professional
2. A Certificated training that's Approved by The British Psychological Society
3. A set of skills you can use that are based on a strengths based approach
4. Training in a way of thinking that challenges the status quo of “pathologising” your clients
5. Approaches which focus on helping your clients to flourish
6. Training that gives you a new skill set in days rather than months
7. Approaches that can demonstrate a clear research evidence base for their effectiveness
8. Therapies that work with 7-year-olds as well as 70-year-olds – and all those in between
9. Knowing how you can help clients change when they don't think they have a problem
10. Knowing how you can help clients change when they think they've got a problem - but think it's your responsibility to sort it
11. How to work with clients who won't talk to you about their problems
12. How to work with clients who continuously ONLY talk about their problems to you
13. How you can work with clients who don't know what they want
14. How you can work with clients who want things you know are bad for them
15. How you can have ALL of the above
16. How you can have ALL of the above via a 25 hour training programme that takes only 4 days
17. How you can have ALL of the above without leaving your home?
OUR BPS APPROVED CERTIFICATE IN RESOURCE BASED THERAPIES WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THIS - AND IT'S NOW AVAILABLE VIA SDS INTERACTIVE WEBCAST.
This training will change your practice. Grab the opportunity now.
The first 1-day module - MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING & BEYOND runs on 22 April 2016.
Book it now.
You have a number of various options:
- Book the whole course to attend at BPS in London http://www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk/rbt.shtml
- Book the whole course via webcast http://www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk/webcast.shtml
- If you can attend the certain days and cannot the others – book the course and watch the webcast at the time of your convenience.
- We also can transfer you between the open course and the webcast if your circumstances change.
- Book module-by-module, starting with Motivational Interviewing http://www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk/seminars.php?courseid=5
Not sure whether the Webcast would work for you?
You are not alone – many people were not sure before their first webcast – and they loved it. Read genuine testimonials on our webcast page – they are from real delegates just like yourself who have attended our webcasts this year:
Book now, don’t miss the first module of one of our most popular courses.