“Which of these could you use?” asks the course tutor, Paul Grantham.
1. A therapeutic toolkit that grafts seamlessly onto your existing way of working – whether you're a Clinical Psychologist, Counsellor, Nurse, Therapist Coach or an Allied Health Professional
2. A Certificated training that's Approved by The British Psychological Society
3. A set of skills you can use that are based on a strengths based approach
4. Training in a way of thinking that challenges the status quo of “pathologising” your clients
5. Approaches which focus on helping your clients to flourish
6. Training that gives you a new skill set in days rather than months
7. Approaches that can demonstrate a clear research evidence base for their effectiveness
8. Therapies that work with 7-year-olds as well as 70-year-olds – and all those in between
9. Knowing how you can help clients change when they don't think they have a problem
10. Knowing how you can help clients change when they think they've got a problem - but think it's your responsibility to sort it
11. How to work with clients who won't talk to you about their problems
12. How to work with clients who continuously ONLY talk about their problems to you
13. How you can work with clients who don't know what they want
14. How you can work with clients who want things you know are bad for them
OUR BPS APPROVED CERTIFICATE IN RESOURCE BASED THERAPIES WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THIS - AND IT'S NOW AVAILABLE VIA SDS INTERACTIVE WEBCAST.
This training will change your practice. Grab the opportunity now.
The first 1-day module - MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING & BEYOND runs on 22 April 2016.
Book it now.
You have a number of booking options:
- Book module-by-module, starting with Motivational Interviewing http://www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk/seminars.php?courseid=5
- Book the whole course to attend at BPS in London http://www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk/rbt.shtml
- Book the whole course via webcast http://www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk/webcast.shtml
- If you can attend the certain days and cannot the others – book the course and watch the webcast at the time of your convenience.
Book now, don’t miss the first module of one of our most popular courses.
Looking forward to welcoming you on the day.
Your Team at SDS Seminars Ltd
P.S. Please forward this to a colleague who may also be able to make use of this